It has been soooooo long since I last posted any pictures I don't if anyone is still checking this anymore but our lives are a little less crazy (and I can finally update my blog at work) so I am going to attempt to make posts more often. Below are some random pictures that I have taken this month.
I decided to put Allie's Halloween costume on from last year to see if it still fit and thankfully it did. So Allie will be a bumble bee again this year. Below is a picture taken during her fitting.
My old cell phone recently died so I was forced to get another one. For many reasons I decided to get the iphone. I am now so in love with it. I added some kids applications thinking that I could use it as a diversion if I were in a store and needed her to focus on not melting down for long enough to check out. As any mom will tell you having an extra 10 - 15 minutes to finish a shopping trip is worth it weight in gold. Allie now likes my phone and loves to play the animal matching game. I won't let her have it very often but sometimes she talks me into it. :)
Allie did her own hair and got her sippy cup, purse and book to go to the store. I thought it was too adorable that she is already considering that she will be bored and will want something to play with!

I decided to put Allie's Halloween costume on from last year to see if it still fit and thankfully it did. So Allie will be a bumble bee again this year. Below is a picture taken during her fitting.
My old cell phone recently died so I was forced to get another one. For many reasons I decided to get the iphone. I am now so in love with it. I added some kids applications thinking that I could use it as a diversion if I were in a store and needed her to focus on not melting down for long enough to check out. As any mom will tell you having an extra 10 - 15 minutes to finish a shopping trip is worth it weight in gold. Allie now likes my phone and loves to play the animal matching game. I won't let her have it very often but sometimes she talks me into it. :)
Allie did her own hair and got her sippy cup, purse and book to go to the store. I thought it was too adorable that she is already considering that she will be bored and will want something to play with!
I am not as fortunate as Lauren Simpson with getting my little one to pose for the camera but she was actually smiling for me so I had to take a picture.
Every year at the beginning of October we go to a festival called 1812 by my hometown of Marion. It is a lot of fun. Below is Allie on a phone call to her Dad. He was unfortunatley out of town and could not go so she took a minute to fill him in on what she had done so far that day.


Every year at the beginning of October we go to a festival called 1812 by my hometown of Marion. It is a lot of fun. Below is Allie on a phone call to her Dad. He was unfortunatley out of town and could not go so she took a minute to fill him in on what she had done so far that day.
Horses or Ponies it does not matter to my child. She was so excited to be able to pet the pony that she actually had a complete meltdown when I made her stop to go home.

I have been going thru Allie's infant things and taking them to storage. This chair had been in a closet but as soon as she saw it she had to crawl in and no I did not help even with the seat belt she did it all on her own. I took some pictures before making her get out so she wouldn't break it.
I don't think this is what the makers were thinking of when they put these buttons on but Allie did not care. When she wanted to hear music she would turn it on and when she was done she knew how to turn it back off.

I don't think this is what the makers were thinking of when they put these buttons on but Allie did not care. When she wanted to hear music she would turn it on and when she was done she knew how to turn it back off.
No comments:
Post a Comment