Friday, April 17, 2009

EASTER!!!


My dad hid Easter eggs for me until I was in my 20's so it was an easy decision to make it another tradition that he would hide Easter eggs for Allie. My Mom also made her a great basket fully of goodies - Thanks Giggie!



By far the suckers where Allie's favorite item in the basket this year. She could not get enough and I quickly had to hide most of them as she would try to put 3 in her mouth at the same time.


This picture does not really do Allie justice. If you look closely you will see that she has managed to pucker her top lip up under her nose and cover her nostrels completely. She has been doing this practically since she was born. I don't know how she does it because my nose and lips can't do it. I have tried forever to get this on camera but it is very difficult to catch her in the act because she does it so fast!

It did not take Allie long to figure out that she was supposed to find the eggs and put them in her basket. We did help her by standing near eggs and saying "Allie I think an egg might be over here". I was impressed with how quickly she picked it up - not that I am biased or anything. :)

It doesn't take much to talk Allie into playing with a ball so the Easter bunny left one at my parents house so she could play there.




No comments:

Post a Comment